01_STYLE GUIDE


 I made myself a style guide of what i have in my head for this project
the idea is to create a heads up display showing an incoming transmission from optimus
the symbols are a font used in a comic book series as cybertronian language 

My hopes are to create an immersive setting with the type. and for someone unfamiliar with the lore to still understand this is some kind of alien transmission telling a story

for the words EVIL and GOOD i want those words to transform into symbols that mimick the autobot and decepticon symbols.  

Comments

  1. This looks AMAZING! I love your choices with color, layout, and type. Everything works well together and gives me a robotic, ominous feeling (hopefully what you were looking to portray). It also somewhat reminds me of a video game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment